Kettering Urgent Care Centers are ready to serve you for your health care needs. We are located in Dayton, Beavercreek, Huber Heights and Hamilton, Ohio.
We offer an economical alternative to an emergency center. Urgent care services are affordable, convenient and practical. In addition, all our urgent care centers are
dedicated to excellence and to providing each individual the most appropriate care when and where you need it.
When to use our services: These might include, but are not limited to the following:
- Fever, cold and flu
- Sick child and adult care
- Sprains, strains and broken bones
- minor procedures including sutures and foreign body removal
- Minor allergic reactions or rashes
- Ashtma attacks
- Ear or sinus infection
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Sore throat
- Cuts and scrapes
- Minor head injuries without loss of consciousness
- Heat stroke or dehydration
- school and sports physicals
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Radiology services
- Laboratory services
- Workers compensation cases
Kettering Urgent Care Centers accept insurance providers that cover Kettering Health Network physicians and practices.
Please bring the following documents with you to your visit:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Insurance card(s)
- In order to provide care to a child, we require parental/custodial consent prior to treatment. If the biological parent is not the custodial parent,
please bring the custody paperwork and photo ID of the custodian.