Services & Procedures
From specialty clinics, to general cardiology, and cardiac rehabilitation services, we provide personalized and compassionate care for each patient. Our cardiovascular experts at are highly skilled and experienced board certified physicians specializing in the most advanced surgical and non-invasive heart procedures and diagnostic testing.
We serve patients with heart conditions including; coronary artery disease, abnormal rhythms (arrhythmia) valve problems, congestive heart failure and more.
Our cardiologists are proud to provide hospital based services at all Kettering Health Network locations where they are offered. These include: Kettering Medical Center, Soin Medical Center, Southview Medical Center, Sycamore Medical Center, Ft. Hamilton Hospital, Greene Memorial Hospital and Grandview Hospital,
SERVICES AND PROCEDURES
Please check with your cardiologist to confirm which of our locations procedures are offered.
- Ankle brachial index
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Carotid ultrasound
- Consultations and Evaluations
- Coronary balloon angioplasty and stent
- Dedicated Pacemaker/ICD Clinic in conjunction with physician office visits
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Full-service diagnostic testing
- Holter Monitoring / 30-day Event Monitoring
- Interventional cardiology
- Non-invasive peripheral vascular diagnostic testing
- Nuclear cardiology
- PT/INR Testing/Monitoring
- Peripheral vascular ultrasound
- Specialized heart failure care
- Peripheral diagnosis and treatment
- Pre-operative cardiac examinations
- Stress testing
OFFICE DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
All tests are supervised and interpreted by your Kettering Physician Network Cardiovascular Care physician – please call your physician’s office to find out what diagnostic procedures they offer.
- Ankle/Brachial Indices (ABI)
- Cardiac Gated (MUGA) Scan
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Echocardiogram (EKG)
- Lexiscan Nuclear Stress Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Regular Stress Testing
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Vascular Ultrasound
HOSPITAL BASED PROCEDURES
Performed at designated area hospitals
- Angiography (Angiogram)
- Cardiac (Heart) Catheterization
- Electrophysiology (EP) Studies
- ICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator) Insertion/BiVentricular Lead
- Invasive cardiac services
- Invasive peripheral vascular services
- Pacemaker implantation
- Patient Activated Cardiac Event Recorder
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary (balloon) Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Peripheral Vascular Studies
- Stent Procedure - Coronary and Peripheral
- Tilt Table Study
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
To learn more about these and other cardiology procedures, please contact your Kettering Physician Network Cardiovascular Care specialists office.
Heart and Vascular Specialty Clinics
Advanced, specialized cardiac care is offered at the new Benjamin and Marian Schuster Heart Hospital at Kettering Medical Center.
The cardiac team at all of our Network hospitals work with radiology to provide accurate and appropriate imaging services for each patient.
- Multi-slice high speed CT
- 64 Slice CT (All facilities)
The new electrophysiology heart lab at Kettering Medical Center also offers a revolutionary technology, stereotaxis. Now physicians can correct irregular heartbeats and other cardiac issues with greater precision and safety. Stereotaxis uses large, computer-guided, precision magnets and medical imaging to place special heart catheters.
Kettering Physician Network cardiologists are Ohio's top choice for heart care. Our cardiovascular experts treat all forms of heart disease and provide the most advanced comprehensive cardiovascular care to help you maintain a healthy and active life.
Kettering Physician Network Cardiovascular Care offers 28 conveniently located offices and more than 50 highly skilled cardiovascular specialists throughout the greater Dayton area. Make an appointment with a Kettering Physician Network cardiovascular specialist today.
Trust Ohio's Best! Kettering Health Network is #1 in Ohio for Medical Excellence for Heart Care.